What should I pay attention to when buying a password fingerprint lock?
Many brands of fingerprint lock products also have different positioning styles and after-sales service models. This is not the brand. The first thing to choose the product is to look at the photo scale of the front side and back door frame of your home to the seller, and choose the suitable one according to the requirements of the lock. ! In fact, the choice of products is very much related to your own budget. For example, if you like it better, you can check the price of the information on the well-known website, and then choose. If you care about the experience and the high brand, please choose a well-known brand with a price of 5000+ , If you don’t mind the style and brand, you can choose a lower price. Now there are fingerprint locks on the market, and many families are choosing them, so how to choose a password fingerprint lock? The editor provides some experience and precautions for your information
The products are usually bought back, and there are masters or locksmiths, and you can see them for yourself, and the tools can be avoided.
1. Fingerprint lock fingerprint recognition is very important: optical fingerprint recognition and semiconductor fingerprint recognition are common nowadays: the price is slightly lower, and the effect is not good in dry and cold environments. Others do not leave fake fingerprints and fingerprint residues. The antistatic ability is poor, and it is sensitive to wet fingers, but the speed is faster, and it is more accustomed to low temperature and dry environment. There are also many kinds of semiconductors. The effect of covering large planar chips is better and more accurate, while the experience of sliding a small area is much worse. .
2. Fingerprint locks are now basically accompanied by passwords, swiping cards and spare keys. The key is also very important when choosing a key. As a household key, it is an insurance. Try not to choose a product without a key. Especially for high-rise residences! The keys also have a security level. It is safer to choose grade B and above. Considering the different ages of family members, it is more suitable to choose a card with a credit card function.
3. The product structure is very important. Many mechanical locks are connected by two screws on the front and the back. Only two screws are used to fix it. It is very lazy to fix the fingerprint lock. This product cannot be selected. , The front and rear panel links require at least 3 screws to be secure, 2 screws are simply loose and twisted, and the panel is simply pried off, which is a very unreasonable plan!
4. Lock body classification: Now there are mainly mechanical lock bodies, semi-automatic lock bodies, self-elastic lock bodies, electric lock bodies and no lock bodies. Most mechanical locks are accompanied by heaven and earth locks. In fact, this effect is not great. This is brought out by the door factory, because these lock points are moved out by the handle and brought back, and there is no essential effect. And most of the lock bodies with this kind of lock are modified from mechanical locks. The clutch is on the panel, which may be on the front or rear panel, which is not a reasonable approach. The semi-automatic lock body usually has a small motor inside, which is a common practice in the market now. The selection time depends on the processing of the thread. You must pay attention to the products with tightly wrapped wiring harnesses. This reflects how the manufacturer’s products are optimized, new or not Too much experience is often messy. The wiring harness is not well wrapped and the skin is simply broken. The self-elastic lock body is relatively rare now. It automatically locks by closing the door. This is simple to hold, and the failure is high. It is not desirable. Electric lock body It is a more useful product that is fully automatic, but it requires high skills, and there are not many things that can be done. Now only a few brands have it, which is very convenient. In addition, there is no lock body. In order to save trouble, the so-called interchange does save a lot of things for the master. But our owners must pay attention to the fact that the quality of the lock body of many manufacturers is different, and the service life is different. Directly bury hidden dangers, and problems may occur in a few months or half a year.
5. The fingerprint lock will consider the power supply. The mainstream is to use dry batteries, 4 or 8 batteries, generally used for about a year, and some use rechargeable batteries or pull cords. Basically, the pull cords are not acceptable. Here, let’s talk about lithium batteries. Everyone knows that the cost of a good lithium battery is not low, and the fingerprint lock does not say that there is a strong brand. After all, the development time is about 10 years. Now the lithium battery skills are not particularly ideal, and they are very sensitive to high temperature and low temperature environments, and they are safe. Hidden dangers, most other lithium batteries have their own specifications. This is a problem of after-sales addition. You may also find that your lithium battery is out of stock in a few years, you cannot buy it, and the manufacturer is gone. This is still very Difficult, dry batteries are of the same specifications all over the world, and you can change them once a year if you are satisfied. There is no need to take risks at all, unless there are new breakthroughs in skills and power updates!
6. Some fingerprint locks come with an APP. This is a choice question. The app is convenient and has a good experience. You can choose according to your own preferences. Others are generally optional and can be added later, no problem. However, you must also pay attention to the app permissions and security issues. Some simple apps can open the door without a password. There are security issues. Try to choose the password. After all, security is still very important.