We offer a range of quality sliding door hardware including sliding door handles. In this article we provide you with information on the different sliding door handle options available including sliding door pull handles and sliding screen door handles. There are 3 sliding door handle options for you to choose:
Sliding door handle
Sliding door pull handle
Sliding screen door handle
Sliding door handle introduce.
- Compact door set suitable for timber cavity sliding doors.
- Passage and privacy function options available
- Suitable for most sliding cavity doors
- Available in Bright Chrome (BC) or Satin Stainless Steel (SSS) finishes
Sliding door pull handle introduce.
- Contemporary architectural styling
- Extremely easy to install and suitable for new and most retrofit applications
- Twin locking beaks for added security
- Door Close Detect button (DCD) anti slam feature protects locking beaks from accidental damage
- LockAlert® indicator shows lockset status at a glance
- DualSelect® enables two stage key locking
- Safety Release™ function minimises the risk of being locked in
- Ergonomic sliding snib with intuitive downward motion to unlock
- Satisfies the Australian Standard requirements for strength and durability
- A wide selection of furniture options available to suit various sliding door applications
Sliding screen door handle introduce.
- Designed in Australia and manufactured to stringent quality specifications
- Tested in accordance with AS4145.2-2008
- Incorporates advanced safety and security features, DualSelect® and LockAlert®
- Ideal for use in residential applications
- 2 stage key locking (ability to select privacy lock or deadlock when exiting the home)
- Suits left or right hand closing doors
- Key locking from both sides
- Inside snib locking (with key override) – snib only version also available
- Optional 3 point kit available for premium security
- Available in a range of polyester powder coated and plated finishes
- Easy installation for both new and retrofit applications