Do you want to install a fingerprint lock?
Nowadays, many owners attach great importance to family safety. In order to have a comfortable and safe environment for their families, installing fingerprint locks is a security item that many families will choose. Some owners have some concerns about the installation of fingerprint locks and find it too troublesome. Do you want to install a fingerprint lock?
1. Four problems that most families will encounter
1. Installing a fingerprint lock will attract thieves
If no one deliberately triggers the door lock, the screen, keys, and fingerprint recognition are all in the “standby state” under normal circumstances, and the TA will not emit any light. Being a quiet beautiful man will not attract the attention of the thief at all. If you really get attention because of TA’s cool appearance, you don’t have to worry about it. Then look down…
2. Is it unsafe for fingerprints to be “taken away”?
If I accidentally leave fingerprints on the used glass, will I “copy” my fingerprints, so that my home is not safe! I sincerely advise you, I really think of myself as the hero of the movie, hurry up and wake up . The current smart lock is equipped with a living fingerprint recognition module, unless he pushes your finger to lock it, I can hardly imagine how to crack it.
Of course, I don’t deny that there are fake fingerprint film services now, but you can try to verify it, anyway, I tested it and it didn’t work. After all, this “black technology” is something I won’t be able to learn while waiting for Diaosi. If you really get to the essentials, I am afraid there is no need to be a thief.
3. What should I do if the smart lock is out of power?
If the smart lock is out of power, it doesn’t mean you have to sleep on the road. According to the “standard”, all qualified smart door locks on the market are reserved, and you can use a spare key to open it in an extremely hidden place. With smart door locks, 99% of people will never take their keys out again. Then you can buy a 9V battery (suitable for most smart locks), then charge the TA outside, and you may unlock and open the door after a while.
The smart door lock relies on 4 lithium batteries. It can be used continuously for 12 to 16 months under normal home use. The door lock will automatically prompt 200 times when the battery is low, allowing you to replace the battery. As long as you are not lazy, the above situation will not happen.
4. How to break the peeping password?
For some smart locks that do not have fingerprint recognition, they can be unlocked with a password. It just so happens that the neighbor next door is back. You will feel unsafe to open the door at this time. If you don’t press the password, you will feel “too little person”. My suggestion is that as long as you randomly enter a few digits before and after the real password, no one can get the real password sort.
2. How to install a smart fingerprint lock?
When we see a product, we will check the product accordingly, and the smart fingerprint lock is no exception. Check and judge whether the target door meets the conditions for installing a smart fingerprint lock.
Measure several main parameters of the smart fingerprint lock installed on the door, mainly measure the size of the bolt limit piece (side panel) of the old lock of the original door, including the length, width, and the position of the fixing screw (the distance between the center of the screw hole and the horizontal edge) The distance from the vertical side) and the number of fixing screws, and then measure the thickness of the door to determine the direction of the door.
If there is a lock on the door, first remove the original lock and store it in a box, which will be kept by the customer. If the smart fingerprint lock needs to be removed for repair, you can install the original lock for temporary replacement.
Install a new lock body and lock core, which are the most important components of a smart fingerprint lock. Install the lock body of the Tianfang smart fingerprint lock, hang the pole, and then fix it with screws. Next, insert the smart fingerprint lock cylinder into the lock cylinder hole of the lock body, and use a special screw to insert it from the side to tighten and fix the lock cylinder. After fixing, use the key to insert the lock cylinder and turn the lock cylinder to test whether the lock body can be opened and whether the smart fingerprint lock is normal.
To install the front and rear panels of the smart fingerprint lock, first install the handles on the front and rear panels, pay attention to the direction when installing, and don’t forget to use spring washers when installing the screws, so as to prevent the handle screws from loosening after a long time of use. After installing the front panel of the Tianfang smart fingerprint lock, keep it still and install the rear panel immediately.
Check whether the handle and bolt of the smart fingerprint lock are operating normally, check whether the bolt hole of the door frame is suitable, whether the handle is returned smoothly, and test whether the anti-lock button of the smart fingerprint lock is working properly. If not, you can loosen the screw to adjust it. Lock the position and height of the lock, and then tighten the screw when it is normal.
This step needs to initialize the smart fingerprint lock and enter the administrator’s fingerprint, which is also the final project.
Third, how to choose a fingerprint lock?
1. Appearance panel material: as a home security door lock, it not only protects family property, but also allows family members to use it at ease. The role of material in it is very important. The fingerprint lock with excellent performance combines modern mechanical technology and biometric fingerprint recognition technology. It has a multi-anti-theft, anti-riot, waterproof, and anti-corrosion design, and the structure is made of pure stainless steel to achieve high security.
2. The brand is very important: well-known and professional lock manufacturers have guaranteed product quality, and the safety level of the lock cylinder has reached or exceeded the required level B standard, and most of them can reach the super level B. Quality determines its safety.
3. Take care of the use of family members: As an intelligent lock, it can take care of the feelings of family members in daily life, especially for vulnerable groups (such as the elderly or children). There should be multiple ways to open the door in actual use. For example, when the memory of the elderly or the fingerprint of the hand is not good, the card can be used to open it.
4. Whether the lock cylinder is safe and reliable: Nowadays, the social issues are complicated, and the security performance of door locks is paid more attention. Fingerprint locks generally use stainless steel lock cores, but some use single bolts, especially low-cost locks, which are not suitable for household use.
If you want to install a fingerprint lock, you still need to pay attention to the method. First, solve the troublesome problem of the fingerprint lock. Owners can refer to it. The fingerprint lock is very convenient to use, but you must pay attention to safe use when using it to avoid being used by some criminals, which will affect the safety of the family and the safety of property.