1. Definition of smart lock:
2. Understanding of smart lock maintenance:
1. Smart lock uses new materials:
(1) If the fingerprint lock has good maintainability, is easy to repair, and can be quickly repaired at low cost, the fingerprint smart lock can always be in a good technical state.
(2) Once a fault occurs, it can be repaired quickly at low cost without replacing new parts or new fingerprint smart locks, which actually prolongs the service life of the fingerprint smart lock.
(3) In addition, when designing smart locks, according to the performance standards of fingerprint smart locks, it is required to select suitable new materials, which is also a good way to extend the service life of fingerprint smart locks.
(4) If the lock body adopts alloy material and nano-processed fingerprint smart lock, it is stronger and more durable than plastic lock body and easy to maintain.
Third, the method of smart lock maintenance:
1. Clock calibration
(1) Whether the door lock clock is accurate will directly affect the use of the relevant key card. Therefore, the clock should be checked regularly. This is a collection of the data card. If it is not correct, it needs to be calibrated in time. The method is the same as setting the clock.
(2) When the door lock is repaired, if the power is off for more than 10 minutes, the door lock clock should be reset after the repair is completed. Because the power is off, the clock time may stay in the past or the time is inaccurate and need to be re-calibrated.
2. Replace the battery
When the battery is exhausted to the alarm voltage, insert any card and the buzzer will beep four times continuously, indicating that the voltage is insufficient. At this time, the battery should be replaced in time. The new battery must be an alkaline battery!
3. Add lubricating oil
(1) When the use time is too long, the lock cylinder will be inflexible or unable to maintain the correct position. Lubricating oil can be added to the lock cylinder.
(2) The method is: remove the side trim, and spray oil into the lock cylinder with a grease gun. You cannot spray the oil onto the motor. If it is sprayed, please clean it up in time. At the same time, you need to turn the handle and knob by hand until The door lock is flexible. (Note: Do not spray too much oil, as long as the lock cylinder is flexible).
(3) Wipe the surface of the lock regularly with a clean dry cloth or paper. Do not clean the surface with water, alcohol, acid or other chemicals.
(4) If the surface of the lock body and the handle are scratched, you can choose to replace the handle.