Fingerprint locks are well known for their safety and convenience! There is no need to bring a key when you go out. Because your finger is the key, more and more people use fingerprint locks. However, improper methods or improper maintenance during the use of the fingerprint lock will greatly shorten its service life.
1. When collecting fingerprints, the strength of your fingers should be moderate, and do not use your “powerful diamond finger” when the collection is not possible. At this point, your fingerprints may be too dry. Try to breathe on your fingers to make them moisturized. (I heard that you can touch your forehead, there is magical “magic” there.)
2. The fingerprint collection window will have dirt on the surface after a long time of use, which may affect normal use. At this time, it can be wiped with a soft cloth.
2. The fingerprint lock panel must not be in contact with corrosive substances, otherwise the surface coating will be damaged, and your fingerprint lock will be “broken”
4. Is it convenient to hang objects on the handle? But it is too random. Because the handle is the key part of the door lock for opening and closing, its flexibility directly affects the use of the fingerprint lock. (Don’t think it’s okay to hang up once in a while, bear kids are super imitating)
5. Do not apply pressure or percussively on the LCD screen.
6. Do not bump or knock the shell with hard objects to prevent damage to the surface coating or indirectly affect the internal electronic parts of the fingerprint lock. (Well on this point, you should take good care of those bear kids again)
7. Waterproof protection. Fingerprint locks are electronic products. Although some manufacturers have made waterproof protection, please try to avoid contact with water or other liquids, or immerse them in water or other liquids. If the shell comes into contact with liquid or salt spray, please wipe it dry with a soft, absorbent cloth.
8. Please use high-quality 5# alkaline batteries. Once you find that the battery is low, please replace the batteries in time. It is recommended that four or eight batteries be replaced at the same time, which can also avoid the trouble of using external batteries to unlock. If you go out for a long time, remember to replace the battery with a new one to prevent the battery from being damaged and the battery fluid from corroding the internal circuit!
9. If the fingerprint lock has been used for more than half a year, please open the battery cover to check the battery to prevent the battery electro-hydraulic from corroding the fingerprint lock circuit board (especially during the rainy season, humid air will have hidden dangers to any home appliances, please check in time Maintain and use your home appliances correctly), if the battery is found to be oxidized, please replace it with a new good quality battery!
10. For fingerprint locks with spare keys, remember to put the keys in a car or office away from home, so that it is urgently needed.
11. When entering fingerprints, it is recommended to write down the code, so as not to remember the code when you need to delete a fingerprint, and to avoid emptying the fingerprint lock.
12. The basic door opening methods of smart locks are fingerprint opening and password opening. Although most people will choose convenient fingerprint opening, it is recommended to set several sets of passwords at the same time to prevent the fingerprint from breaking, the password can open the door in an emergency. If you are visiting or urgent, you can tell the password to open the door in an emergency, and then delete the password afterwards
13. Do not disassemble and disassemble without permission. Basically, fingerprint locks have built-in sophisticated electronic components, which may damage internal accessories or cause other serious consequences when disassembled by non-professionals. If you suspect that there is a problem with the fingerprint lock, please consult a professional as much as possible, or directly contact the seller for on-site repair.
14. Do not use alcohol, gasoline, thinner or other flammable substances to clean or maintain the lock.
15. For fingerprint locks with a sliding cover, please do not pull the sliding cover outwards. Use moderate force when opening and closing the sliding cover. Use the sliding cover correctly.