|Custom service||Yes,we can custom logo,printing,packaging|
|Application||Home Office, Exterior and Interior Door|
|Usage||Wooden Door ,Steel Door|
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel,Black or customized finish|
Brief introduction of hinge:
Hinge, also known as hinge, is a mechanical device used to connect two solid bodies and allow relative rotation between them. The hinge may be composed of a movable component, or may be composed of a foldable material. The hinges are mainly installed on doors and windows, and the hinges are more installed on the cabinets. According to the material classification, they are mainly divided into stainless steel hinges and iron hinges. In order to let people get better enjoyment, hydraulic hinges (also called damping hinges) have appeared. Its characteristic is to bring a buffer function when the cabinet door is closed, which minimizes the noise caused by collision with the cabinet body when the cabinet door is closed.
1. According to the type of base, it is divided into two types: detachable type and fixed type;
Hydraulic hinge pictures
Picture of hydraulic hinge (2 photos)
2. According to the type of arm body, it is divided into two types: sliding type and card type;
3. According to the covering position of the door panel, it can be divided into full cover (straight bend, straight arm), general cover 18%, half cover (middle bend, curved arm) cover 9%, and the inner (big bend, big bend) door panels are all hidden inside;
4. According to the styles of the hinge development stage, it is divided into: one-stage force hinge, two-stage force hinge, hydraulic buffer hinge, touch self-opening hinge, etc.;
5. According to the opening angle of the hinge: generally 95-110 degrees are commonly used, and special ones are 25 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 135 degrees, 165 degrees, 180 degrees, etc.;
6. According to the type of hinge, it is divided into: ordinary one-stage and two-stage hinges, short-arm hinges, 26-cup miniature hinges, marble hinges, aluminum frame door hinges, special angle hinges, glass hinges, rebound hinges, American hinges, damping hinges , Thick door hinges, etc.