1. Do you need to change the door to install the fingerprint lock. There are many lock body specifications for the door lock. The fingerprint lock will also be designed in consideration of most of the lock body specifications on the market, probably: cylindrical lock body, square lock body, Xiaoshuai There are several types of locks, Bawang locks, Wangli self-elastic locks, etc. Generally, most doors can be installed with fingerprint locks, and there is no need to change the door. Unless there are a few special or foreign locks, it can also be done by Change the hole and install it, as long as you want to install the fingerprint lock, the manufacturer and the installer will definitely help you solve it.
2. Confirm the opening direction of the door, the size of the lock body and whether it is hooked or not
3. Is there any requirement for the material of the door to install the fingerprint lock?
There are many types of doors now, there are metal doors used outdoors, and common wooden doors indoors. You may be worried that the wooden door will not hold the fingerprint lock. In fact, this worry is unnecessary. I have only seen thieves picking the lock, but I haven’t seen it. The door has been smashed! The smart fingerprint lock can be installed on wooden doors, iron doors, copper doors, composite doors and anti-theft doors. Even the glass doors used by the company can use glass door fingerprint locks.
4. How thick does the door need to be to install the smart fingerprint lock
The thickness of the door is an important factor that must be considered when installing a fingerprint lock. The thickness of the door determines the accessories of the lock. Generally, the thickness of the door corresponding to the smart fingerprint lock is between 40-90mm. If it is thicker, you can remark when buying the fingerprint lock. The thickness of the door outside this range cannot be installed, so you must measure the door when you buy it. Thickness, it is convenient for customer service staff to choose the right door lock for you.
5. The door is double-opening, do you need to install two locks?
Strictly speaking, it is necessary to install two locks, one real lock and one fake lock. This is to facilitate the opening of the door and achieve visual beauty and symmetry. A fake lock will be installed on another door. (The fake lock refers to the same brand and the same type of lock. Remove the lock core and bolt, and only keep the outer shell; commonly known as fake lock.) Double-opening doors are mostly used in villas, and the material is mostly metal, so the weight of the door will be heavier than the wooden door. In order to facilitate the opening of the door, try to buy a lock before Choose a fingerprint lock with a large handle.