Home smart door locks are an important part of the current smart home. Its use can meet our requirements for security and privacy, make security more intelligent, and make our lives more stable. In the process of using smart door locks, installation and maintenance are two major aspects that must be paid attention to. Let’s take a look at how to maintain the home smart door lock:
1. The database should be backed up once a month.
2. It is forbidden to contact the panel with corrosive substances to prevent damage to the surface coating.
3. Do not use alcohol, gasoline, thinner or other flammable substances to clean or maintain the lock body of the smart door lock.
4. After using for a period of time, you can wipe the fingerprint collection window dust with a soft cloth, because after a long time of use, the surface will have dirt, which may affect normal use.
5. When the smart door lock does not rotate flexibly or cannot maintain the correct position, you can add lubricating oil to the lock cylinder, that is, ask professionals to add mechanical lubricating oil to the lock cylinder.
6. When the lock is in use, regularly (half a year or a year) or when the key is not smoothly inserted or unplugged, a little graphite powder or pencil powder can be put into the lock body slot to ensure smooth key insertion and unplugging.
7. Keep the lock body clean to prevent foreign matter from entering the pin slot of the lock cylinder, causing it to be unable to open. When the lock is difficult to open, do not lubricate with edible oil to avoid clogging caused by long-term solidification.
8. When the battery is exhausted to the alarm voltage, insert any card, and the buzzer will beep four times in succession. When the voltage is insufficient, please replace the battery immediately to ensure the normal use of the door lock. When replacing the battery, please pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the battery.